View Single Post
d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・。)

Old 12-28-2007, 07:41 AM

4. music part 2

So on, my own i feel so alone, but i know it is still true that I am still in love with you. The words echo before the beat of the music, showing that I still do love the music, and the beat bouncing off sounding like someone coming down the stairs to the music, it demanding the very movement that I try hard not to give it so i can at the very least type what my body moves to and my ears hear.

Letting me be your girl.. the words proof of what i felt a year ago, when I was in love, but unable to obtain the existence of it, it was then i listened to depressing songs, songs that also meant something to me but at the same time controlled my emotions, letting them echo through the room because of the sorrow i felt from the inability to have the emotion, for my trying seemed pointless. It was not my choice to be that way, but i struggled, being the third party of a relationship, the hated one, the one at fault. It was then I sought the music that changes mood, the music letting me disappear into my own world, where nothing but the sadness of th song engulf me.