View Single Post
d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・。)

Old 01-12-2008, 07:14 AM

random

shatttered glass

nothing is left, but the shattered glass. The shattered glass that has fallen, and here I stand, holding the pieces, walking away, never to be able to replace them all. A small hole, or a gaping one, left when all is left. my first love, watching him find the one he likes, a new one, a new toy, like me, the bridge from his old to his new, nothing left of the bridge, without it's need. He needs not go back, so it is broken, the glass bridge of the heart. Description of how he feels around her equal and describing mine all that year ago, when I was longing for that which i did not find possible. He used me, but finds me, to this day, amusing, laughing at me as I pick the pieces and try to build again, but unlike the ramune bottle, they don't hold, leaving me in shambles.

Crying should come, it should have long ago, but the shattered pieces are mine alone to pick up. There is help that is wanting to come, but without the pain, and with someone to lean on, I watch as I never fully heal, and instead replace the hole that will be there with the helper, leaving them a false hope. It is in this hope I find people like me, and in this hope I wish to shatter the glass once again, and rebuild it all on my own.