View Single Post
Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 12-06-2013, 09:59 PM

When the young man started moving about, Reid did too, grabbing his pale pink-and-yellow jacket and pulling it on. "I hope I helped you somehow, Terry." He said truthfully, gathering his hair and pulling it out from between his shirt and jacket. "You know you can always come to me if you have any... uncomfortable or personal questions on your mind that you can't talk about with anyone else. I won't think any differently of you." He gave Terry a smile as he cleaned his pencils and papers up, and Reid grabbed his folders of student work. "I'll see you tomorrow, Terry---make sure to close the door when you leave, okay?" He smiled again, and turned to leave.

He didn't go to his office and dorm immediately---he went upstairs, hardly pausing to think about it. If rumors were spreading about Terry and Benjamin, then those would have to be quelled as soon as possible. Simple student rumors could easily ruin a man's employment, his life. And it could cause irreversible damage to Terry's person, his mind or body, perhaps both. Something had to be done, and the teachers would have to be specifically called up before breakfast.