View Single Post
Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 12-06-2013, 11:27 PM

For once dinner was the last thing on his mind. So were his own concerns, or grading today's papers. Three days had passed where Reid was considering bringing to light his intentions to Adam, until Adam made the first move. The history teacher's smooth hands worked out the wrinkles in Reid's mind and body alike, until the digital clock's time didn't even matter, but keeping their 'conversation' quiet was a challenge in itself. No knocks on the door interrupted them, Adam's masterful overpowering techniques wiping his mind of consequence or how much time had passed. When he looked at the window, however, it had grown black with night, and the clock read just an hour and a half before student curfew. Adam just shook his head, offering a smile. "I, heh... guess I got a bit carried away with our 'talk', eh?"

Reid laughed, breathing out quickly and gathering his discarded clothes. "Maybe. It saved me a trip, though." At Adam's curious glance, Reid crossed the room and fished out a piece of thick sketching paper from a few heavy books, passing it to the other teacher. It was something he'd drawn the previous night, late in the evening, and certainly something he wouldn't show anyone but the subject of the drawing. It was one of a few more risque drawings he did from time to time, the position and clothing choice leaving very little to the imagination. Adam's face grew a little more red, and he smiled faintly. "Wow." He muttered. "Really well done..."

Reid grinned, buttoning his shirt. "Glad you like it. You can keep it, or throw it out, or---"

"I'm keeping it!" Adam found an unused folder on Reid's desk, slipping the paper inside. "Maybe you can make me more... Some of you, hm?"

Reid bit his tongue. "Ha... me? Like, me, drawing me?"

Adam nodded. "Sure. I'd like some of those." He grinned. "See you soon..." He stepped forward, caressing Reid's face lightly before taking to the door, peering out carefully and slipping into the hall, all the whole smoothing down his hair. Reid turned, looking at the window, that acted as a mirror when it was dark enough. He looked as if he had been in a wind tunnel.