View Single Post
Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 06-05-2015, 04:51 PM

((HAHA! XD she so does! She needs to get the code tattooed on the backs of her hands XD Ok so I tried giving it a little bit of a different back story than the beginning of the game. It assumes we've been Jedi Knights for at least on mission. I picked a jungle type planet that we are returning from to poke a little bit at Lielieja's obsession of water XD. ANNYWAYS... I'm just gonna post it. If there's something you don't like or that bugs you, we can tweak it / change it so be honest! Here goes))

Dragumand sat in his seat, quietly meditating onboard the Heraklon-class transport. He and his partner Lielieja were on their way back to the Jedi Temple on Corucant from their hostage rescue mission to the backwater world of Selvaris. This mission had gone well but Dragumand was glad to be rid of the jungle planet. <So many waterfalls...> He thought to himself with a slight shudder. Sadly not even the flirty hostage they had saved was enough to offset the frustration of having to visit what felt like every single waterfall on the planet. Dragumand cracked an eyelid to glance at at his Jedi partner, a scowl forming on his face. That girl really did like her water... It had taken a whole extra day just to get back to the spaceport!

Trying to regain his composure, Dragumand decided to take a walk and get some refreshments. <At least I don't hate drinking it...> he thought downing his glass of water in large gulps. Feeling his calm returning, Dragumand filled another glass and made his way back to his seat, watching the stars whiz by the view ports. He really did love space travel. The swirling colors of nebulae, the blinding brilliance of stars, there was always something new to see! Reaching his seat, Dragumand handed the glass to his partner, a flat look on his face “Here. I brought you some water.”