NPC

Old 10-28-2008, 07:47 AM

Text or Sample Submissions:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chexala View Post
Username: Chexala
Category: Text/Sample
Costume Idea: Mr. Dacry from Pride and Prejudice. image
Why Did You Pick This for Me?: The costume is elegant, and Mr. Darcy seems like a character you could get into; somewhat aloof (shy), but noble and kind-hearted. Also, hawt. :D
Favorite Halloween Traditions?: Definitely dressing up and trick-or-treating.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enzeru View Post
Username:Enzeru
Category: text
Costume Idea: Dr. Byron Orpheus (Venture Bros)Image1 Image 2
Why Did You Pick This for Me?:He is a Necromancer with short gray hair and you are magic with short gray hair. He's very powerful and sometimes mistaken for a Vampire with the way he dresses.
Favorite Halloween Traditions?:The costumes. Even as a kid I looked forward not only to dressing up but also to watching the others around me show off their costumes.
I used to also enjoy pumpkin carving because I would later bake the seeds with a bit of salt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mingnon View Post
Username: Mingnon
Costume Idea: Vintage Fighter Pilot (Leather cap and/or goggles, leather jacket with wooly-like inside that sticks out at collar, pants and boots. Scarf optional.)
Why Did You Pick This for Me?: I guess the scarf clicked for me..
Favorite Halloween Traditions?: Used to be trick-or-treating, but nowadays it's attending online halloween events (like this one! :D)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith W View Post
Username: Lilith W
Category: text/sample
Costume Idea: pirate
Why Did You Pick This for Me?: Kind of random and generic costume like the rest seem. I think it is fun to dress up as something you are not so I think dressing like a pirate would be very fun for you.
Favorite Halloween Traditions?: dressing up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sera View Post
Username:Sera
Category:Text/Sample
Costume Idea: Mr. Invisible: Long, black dress pants, a white collared shirt covered over by a black, three button trench coat. Add shiny black shoes, white gloves and a black top hat to complete the outfit. Then comes a very important step: wrap white/cream fabric around his face and add a pair of dark sunglasses. Oh! One must not forget the cane!
Why Did You Pick This for Me?:I picked this costume because I have seen how little you wish for attention. An Invisible man never gets any because he is not seen...until he sneaks up on someone and then everyone flocks to him.
Favorite Halloween Traditions?: The only one I have: scraping my knee every year
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chexala View Post
I've got another costume idea for you Abel. ^__^

Username: Chexala
Costume Idea: Link from Legend of Zelda image
Why Did You Pick This for Me?: Because Link is an awesome character, and he has a fun costume.
Favorite Halloween Traditions?: Again, dressing up and trick-or-treating.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luenola Marxiel View Post
Username: Luenola Marxiel
Category: Sample
Costume Idea: Endrance from .hack//GU
Why Did You Pick This for Me?: I... Well... It's beautiful and elegant. And I think you'd look good in it..? And my original idea was to ask you to cosplay the Sailor Starlights, so I think this is a really huge improvement as it stands. XD Besides, it'll fit the thread title of your worst nightmare from the sheer fangirl spew.
Favorite Halloween Traditions?: Dressing up, parties and Samhain rituals. XD"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Linden View Post
Username: Alexander Linden
Category: Text
Costume Idea: Damsel in distress (medieval-style dress)
Why Did You Pick This for Me?: I think it would be interesting... hehehe To match Nalin, and he can save you.. and stuff.. xD
Favorite Halloween Traditions?: Spooky decorations (that I keep up year-round)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luenola Marxiel View Post
Username: Luenola Marxiel
Costume Idea: Togepi (Pokemon)
Why Did You Pick This for Me?: It's...different. And adorable. And...well...it would look really cute on you. ... okay, I'm sorry, don't kill me, anyone, please!!!
Favorite Halloween Traditions?: Um, parties, rituals and cider?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoness View Post
Username: Dragoness
Costume Idea: nurse!Joker from the movie The Dark Knight
Why Did You Pick This for Me?: Because I want to see you in it, and because it will be hilarous and fitting (some how)
Favorite Halloween Traditions?: Free Food!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmonia View Post
Username: Harmonia
Category: Text/Exampe
Costume Idea: The White Knight from Through the Looking-Glass Link
Why Did You Pick This for Me?: I've always been obsessed with Lewis Carrol and this has always been one of my favorite characters. Plus, this way you can give Nalin a run for his money. ;)
Favorite Halloween Traditions?: The candy. The pounds and pounds of delicious candy. :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry Flavored Antacid View Post
Username: Cherry Flavored Antacid
Costume Idea: Adam (as in Adam and Eve)
Why Did You Pick This for Me?: Well. in the bible, Cain and Abel were the sons of Adam and Eve. And since your name is Cain, but you go by Abel... It only seemed fitting.
Favorite Halloween Traditions?: My friend has a party every year a week or so before Halloween. The first year I went, it was a costume party/dance type thing. Last year it was a small bonfire with about a dozen people talking, and this year it was about 40 people (or so he said, maybe it was 30) talking and dancing/air banding. And there was a bonfire, but no one was around it very much. xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadistix_Love View Post
Username: Sadistix_Love
Costume Idea: My character, Zhong Zhi Shen:
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/a...ongcopyeq3.jpg
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/a..._Potatobun.jpg
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/a...JewelAngel.jpg
Why Did You Pick This for Me?: I wondered what you would look like in a Chinese theme outfit. My character from one of my story, Zhong Zhi Shen, is the Dragon King's personal bodyguard and best friend. You and him seem a bit alike, seeing that you are not a big talker. (But Zhong is incredibly solemn! Lol!) As you can see here, his outfits vary as I let the artist choose what they like of the design. It would be adorable to see you in one similar as him! Haha, though he won't be too happy but since he is quiet anyway, who knows? ;)
Favorite Halloween Traditions?: I'm a bit older now but every year up to last year, I would go trick-or-treating! Now I like to give out candies to the children! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongouseki View Post
Username: Kongouseki
Costume Idea: assassin: short sleeved turle neck like shirt that comes up to cover the bottom half of the face, knee length shorts ([X]), dark red long-sleeved mesh shirt is over that with a black vest over the mesh shirt. or instead of the vest, a long jacket like Irvine's from FFVIII without the sleeves but more ragged looking where the sleeves would come from, like they were just torn off. same with the bottom of the coat, more ragged.
Why Did You Pick This for Me?: you dont seem to like much attention. this way you can make your self vanish, like a real assassin, when you get to feel too uncomfortable. ^^
Favorite Halloween Traditions?: CANDY!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sera View Post
Username:Sera
Category:Text
Costume Idea: Giacomo Casanova
[x]
Why Did You Pick This for Me?: Because you have captured the ‘hearts’ of many a woman around Menewsha. Thousands long to even see you and for Casanova, every woman longed to be with him.
Favorite Halloween Traditions?: Watching the Nightmare before Christmas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skykittykat View Post
Username: Skykittykat
Costume Idea: Abel in that bunny costume This one.
Why Did You Pick This for Me?: Cause I love you and respect you but during Halloween time none of that matters and I think it would be hilarious to see...
Favorite Halloween Traditions?: Trick-or-treating

Last edited by Cain; 11-03-2008 at 07:10 AM..