Thread: Tavern Tales
View Single Post
momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 05-24-2012, 03:18 PM

(you guys expect me to be up that early?! what is WRONG with you?! D:< anyway, I'll join. Just let me make my profile)

Quote:
Originally Posted by momochan
(did you know that Minty Badger is an old Victorian name? Thought you'd might like to know.)

Name: Clair Nightingale
Bio: Clair is the daughter of a rather wealthy family, which was a family that got their wealth from marrying the bigwigs. Everyone in her family had to marry someone by the time they were 17, and they had to marry who their parents chose. Usually the parents would pick someone who was filthy rich so they'd have a strong blood line filled with royals or other important folks with money. When Clair turned 17, her parents found a rich prince-like man and arranged for her to get married. Clair hadn't found out about the wedding until her soon-to-be husband proposed to her. Clair's reaction was "Hell no!". After that, she ran away. Clair snuck home, grabbed some things and stole some money. After that, she ran away. She wasn't going to marry anyone she didn't know or who her parents picked out. Clair wanted to pick out a man herself.

After Clair ran away, her parents sent out guards looking for her. They spread the word she was missing and even paid off a few wealthy people to help find her. They wanted her back. They needed her back. If she didn't come back, then the man she was supposed to marry's family would get pissed off and cancel the whole thing. So now Clair's a run away who's been traveling around for almost 2 years. She's narrowly escaped her prisons guards several times and is starting to run out of money. She grew tired and decided to stay at a nearby town for a while. While looking for a place, she found a tavern. A few drinks wouldn't hurt, would it?
Pic:
Clair opened the door to the little tavern and glanced around the room. She stepped in, letting the door close behind her as she looked around. There were only a few people in here, all of them busy reading or chatting with others. Clair let her bag fall down her shoulders and into her hand as she walked to a nearby table and sat down. She leaned back on her chair and started looking through her bag. She counted up how much money she had left; calculating how much she had and what she could afford to spend. After she was done counting, she closed her bag and sat it down on her lap. She let out a small sigh then waitied for a waitress to come to her.

Last edited by momochan; 05-24-2012 at 06:13 PM..