View Single Post
CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 11-22-2014, 11:17 AM

Kira was enthralled by the architecture of the school. All her life, she had lived in a very ordinary apartment (her family was not very rich), and this was beyond anything she had seen even in her wildest dreams. The brick building, the french doors, the patios - they looked amazing.
She followed Adon into the elevator, where he explained about the dorm rooms and how they came to be. Their room was on the fifth floor. He opened the door of the room, revealing the huge room behind it. Kira was as amazed by the room as she had been by the school buildings. It was not a dorm room - this just could not fall under that category. If she had not known better, she would definitely have mistaken it for a room in a 5-star hotel.
Adon told her which part of the room was hers and told her that if she needed help, he'd be in his own room.
"I hope you like pizza. I went ahead and picked up some fresh dough and ingredients. I haven't went grocery shopping yet I was waiting to meet you and see what you liked and didn't." he added.
Kira was still stunned. She had so many questions. She looked at Adon; he was smiling at her. Nervously, she smiled back. Adon was proving to be less scarier by the minute.