View Single Post
Apricot
Lizard's Mommy Zellony ♥

Old 06-20-2011, 08:29 PM

Saoirse had turned to leave when the door slid open, revealing the tall ravenette. Jumping at the sight of him, the brunette could see the exasperation bleeding into his fatigued expression; though, it was quickly dispelled with a shake of his head. Watching how his messy obsidian-colored tangles swayed, she felt her throat go dry. “I—uh—came to check on you? Make sure didn’t get into any trouble…” Wishing she could take back her joke as soon as it spilled from her lips, Saoirse debated whether she should have made this trek in the first place.

Accepting the captain’s invitation, she slipped inside the room quickly to avoid being seen by anyone lurking around. The last thing she wanted was for people to think she was bedding down with Marquet—not that she wouldn’t, if the given circumstances were different; she would definitely—“A storm…?” She parroted, stepping inside the spacious bedchamber. It was set up like any other high-class bedroom she had seen in her lifetime; a large bed with silky sheets and comfy-looking pillows, a finely crafted desk with matching chairs, and a large bureau that anchored to the floor to keep it from sliding around as they rode the waves…

Whomever he acquired this vessel from had great taste in furniture, Saoirse mused as she crept around the room. ‘He was asleep…’ She presumed, staring at the rumpled duvet. Glancing back to the captain, Saoirse let her shoulders sag. “I see that you’re saving the best for yourself…” Gesturing at the many expensive fixtures that decorated the room, the brunette put a hand on her hip. “I don’t know how you got everyone else to agree to this; but, when I signed on to be a part of your crew; you didn’t exactly tell me that we had a prisoner aboard!”

A frown painted was painted on her face, as she advanced on the Captain. “She’s just a child, and you’re just gonna kill her for fame? Are you daft, Marquet!? This is not what I agreed to!” Coming to a stop a few feet from the ravenette, Saoirse only then realized what she had said. What originally was going to be a little compliant about the crew’s quarters turned into a impassioned discussion about her contract—was she possessed!?

((=3 Have fun. *crosses fingers* And come back soon!))