View Single Post
Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. Only the strong survive."

Old 06-24-2011, 05:10 PM

Scarlett looked at him when he put his hand on her face, caressing it almost and her blush deepened. She leaned over and gave him a light, quick kiss on the lips as most french women did in Tortuga when saying thank you. "For helping me." She said softly, then watched as Alona walked past, happy that she wasn't going to tell the Captain. "You should probably get some rest now.. will I see you again tomorrow?" She asked, her green eyes looking into his. "You have a long day ahead of you..." She said, knowing Marquet would make them do a lot of work tomorrow to get the ship up to speed.

Marquet nodded and laid down beside her. "Fair enough deal." He said, extinguishing the flame in the lamp beside him. He laid back his head into the pillows and turned on his side to face the door. "Goodnight." He said softly, closing his eyes and letting his breathing go slower. Soon enough he was asleep.

((Okay everyone start heading to sleep so we can have the next day <3 Sorry my posts have been short! My internet is being a jerkfish and going in and out tons x.x plus I had a party (: ))

Last edited by Katie Scarlett Divine; 06-25-2011 at 12:20 AM..