Thread: Heat & Rust
View Single Post
Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 12-30-2017, 12:59 PM

He could feel the male stiffen at the contact that was was gaining. He had also noticed the wet cheeks and red face from him crying but he ignored it as he wanted the boy to feel as if he had some dignity even if he didn't feel like it. He wanted his companion to be himself and comfortable around him. "I had a feeling that you wouldn't eat. I am sorry...." Chance said to him as he closed his eyes once more, leaning into him a bit more. The need for affection that Hayden was giving off only made Chance snuggle into him even more as he reached down to hold his hand. "I came to check on more than just about the food. I came to see how you are doing." he said to him as he looked down at their hands, giving it a squeeze as he kept the contact that they held, feeling that Hayden needed it as much as he did at the moment.

"Erwan said that i should talk to you about the mating." he said to him as he shifted so that they could look at each, making sure that he could not break the contact between them. He wasn't sure what to say to Hayden about the mating but he would do the best he could to answer any questions that he had and to let him know his point of view on it. He wanted....he didn't know what he wanted to do. He didn't know what exactly where he was going after all a lot has happened with in the twenty four hours and it did not seem to be slowing down anytime soon.