Thread: Heat & Rust
View Single Post
Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 12-30-2017, 05:18 PM

There it was again....that same sharp pang in his chest that he felt earlier when Erwan said the mating was just a vapid fairy tale. "I am sorry that i ruined it for you. At least you had Erwan there.....I know that i am a stranger and it wasn't your ideal first time." Chance said to him as he let his arms drop down to Hayden's waist as he let the boy cry against him, feeling as if he were the worst person in the world at the moment. All he could do was continue to apologize to the male as he held him on his lap, unsure for the first time about what he should do in this situation. "I told you that there has be an attraction for that to happen. I am also sure that your dragon there would like to be close to the dragon that could be laying his eggs as well. Though it is your choice if you want nothing to do with us just like Erwan made it clear to me that he has no interest in romance or any such relations. I also wish we had met under different circumstances....." he sighed heavily before looking at the young male once more as he tried to form thoughts, tried to get his feelings across to him and let him know just what was going on in his head but he felt as if he was doing a terrible job of it. "I would like to get to know you and Erwan both but seeing as we are on different sides and we view things differently....it will be extremely difficult for us to do so and probably better if we set the romantic feelings and relations to the back until we can get settled." as the words left his mouth, a rough hand going through his grey hair as he felt it was a piss poor excuse and that he was just giving both Erwan and Hayden a chance to run away from what they could be such as a family all their own. Though he knew that they had far more pressing political agendas that needed to be handled before anything romantic is fanned or brought back up.