Thread: Heat & Rust
View Single Post
Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 12-30-2017, 09:37 PM

"If that is what you want. For me to be gone and out of your lives." Chance said to him as he left that decision up to him. He didn't want to lose either of them but if that was their choice than he would be more that willing to let it happen. He knew his thoughts were irrational and possibly driven by what his draconic partner was feeling as this was all completely new to both of them and extremely over whelming. He thought he was handling it very well and keeping it all bottled up inside and not letting Hayden or Erwan see just how much turmoil he was feeling inside over this whole thing. "I am not trying to get rid of you two. I just think that considering I am a rebel and you both are guards that our possible romantic relationship should just wait until after we decide to either be allies or to be enemies." he said to the young male as he rubbed his back, his mind wandering back towards what happened that morning which caused him to flush and shift to a more comfortable position. He tried to get his mind back on the present.