Thread: Heat & Rust
View Single Post
Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 01-01-2018, 05:27 PM

Chance listened intently on the background of the young boy, feeling far closer to him then he had moments before. He wanted to reciprocate the tale with his own but unable to do so at the moment because he didn't think he could trust him enough for it. He wanted to but he just didn't need the guard to know to much about him or his past as they could use that to their advantage. "That is very rare indeed, Hayden. That is why i dislike the guard partly....If you want to be a part of it then you should be given the option and if not then that should be fine as well. Take me....I am a doctor...a healer and Laila is the same as me. We wouldn't fit in the guard." he said to him softly as he mulled over what he was going to say to him next, rubbing his back as he finally got his thoughts in order. "Well it is good that this doesn't really phase you but it is still a lot to take in when it is still raw and untreated like it is in the infirmary." he admitted to him, knowing that those wounded that go to it get treated before hand before they get there after all they have to be able to at least clean and bind it. "True, not all the guard would be on our side but the more the merrier. Thank you, Hayden. I would greatly appreciate you helping us save our people." he said to him gently before placing just as gentle of a kiss upon his lips, giving him a soft smile. "Though what ever you do...please do not get caught or put yourself in harms way."