View Single Post
Aliena
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-26-2007, 07:18 PM

• THE RULES
  • Follow the main event thread rules at all times. Check those rules here
  • Respect all people in the thread - your host, fellow entrants, as well as people who simply peek in here to admire all the avvies.
  • Once you like the way you look, post your entry here in the thread.
  • Only one entry per person - no mules, please!
  • Have fun with this!

• HOW IT WORKS
  • This contest is not for the avatar creator, but for your actual avvy. So go shopping, borrow some duds, dress yourself up however you like. I want to see your best summer creation.
  • Once you're satisfied, post your entry in the thread - please post an actual picture rather than simply saying, "I'd like to enter my avvy!" or anything like that. To make it easy on you, just use this img link:
    Code:
    http://www.menewsha.com/img/avatars/your user number.png
    and fill in whatever your user number is right before the .png. You can find this by clicking on your profile - it'll be the number at the end of the url for that page.
  • It'd be nice if you kept your outfit the same all week, but no worries if you're one of those who like to change it. I'll be saving your entries myself and posting them on the front for all to see. So make sure that when you enter, you are satisfied! I can't keep changing peoples' entries.
  • The contest will be open to entries from Saturday, July 28 through Wednesday, August 1 and then a poll will be created in which you and your friends can vote for whichever one you think is best. This poll will run from 12:01 am (CST) Thursday, August 2 through the end of the event.
  • In the event that we get a HUGE amount of entries and they don't all fit in one single poll, voting will go through rounds. The entries will be split up in some way and will be voted upon for one day each round. So, round 1 would be voted upon Thursday, August 2 and round 2 would be voted upon Friday, August 3, with the top scoring avvies going to a final round of voting Saturday, August 4. It all depends on the number of entries, but whichever way it happens, I'll make it as fair as possible!
  • While the more people who vote, the better, please be honest - don't try to get all your friends to vote for you, but rather the avvy they like best. And please no double voting with mules. We want this to be a fair, fun competition.

Big Announcement! As of now, there will be two rounds of voting. The first round will start tomorrow (Wednesday) night at 9 pm CST and will go through 9 pm CST Thursday night, in which Round 2 of voting will begin and will run through 9 pm CST Friday. The top 10 entries from both groups will go to a final voting round, which will run from 9 pm CST Friday through the end of the event, which I believe is 2pm CST Saturday. If you're unsure how it translates into your own timezone, just ask and I'm sure I can google up the info for you.

Rules may be added or adjusted as needed!