View Single Post
maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple Plan's song "Astronaut"

Old 06-02-2014, 09:41 PM

Derrick followed Stan as a page led them to the King's study. Derrick carried a tray of glasses and a bottle of wine, just in case it was needed. As they entered, Derrick quietly moved to place the tray on a side table and then to stand ready to serve at the back wall. Stan reached the middle of the room, bowed to the King and then to the Princess. "Your highness. My lady. How may I serve?"

In town, Tracy smoothed her hair back. The herbalist shop had been full of gossiping guests already this morning. Each with tales of the happenings of last night. Those who worked at the castle or had friends and family there told of the assassination attempt on Princess Athena and on the rumors circulating castle. Those who lived on farms or worked in the woods told of the patrols, thieving of carriages, and the person that was almost caught. Tracy was rather amused by some of the more wild tales. None spoke of a woman thankfully. She would have to be more careful though.

It was nearing lunchtime and she was rather hungry. Closing the shop, she picked up her picnic basket and headed on the road out of town hoping to find a good place where less chatty and less gossipy people resided.

Last edited by maidenroseheart; 06-03-2014 at 03:11 PM..