Thread: Sestina's 2014
View Single Post
Sestina
Child of the Night

Old 04-06-2014, 06:30 PM

APRIL

• Saturday the 5th
    I met up with my high school girl friends and batchmates for dinner. We had a lot of catching up to do. We also couldn't help but reminisce our high school days. We parted ways around 1:30 AM promising to see each other more often.
    It was nice spending time together, it was clear that we've changed since highschool but the bond between us still remained the same. These kind of friendship/connection, I will cherish for the rest of my life.

• Sunday the 6th
    This may sound silly but I was happy to have finally bought Revlon's Colorburst Matte Balm in 240 Striking Spectaculaire. The Revlon lady laughed when she saw my wide grin as I realized that the Colorburst Matte Balms have finally arrived in our city. I had asked her (the Revlon lady) quite a number of times before and the last time I asked her, which was a couple of weeks ago, she had said that the shipment got delayed.
    Judging from this entry, you can say that yes, I slightly love makeup. I don't wear makeup everytime I go out. I don't wear full makeup either. I only use a foundation (as a concealer, I don't use it all over my face), eyebrow pencil, lipstains/lipsticks, and mascara (like once or twice a month). I just love owning a few makeup, that's all. :) And if I do like a product, then I get this kind --> <-- of excited. Like what happened this day.

• Tuesday the 8th
    My best friends birthday! We've been friends for about 12 years and I am forever grateful to have her in my life. Our group of friends went to a videoke/karaoke with kinect dance games for her birthday celebration. My best friend and I were both sick but we still partied on!

Last edited by Sestina; 04-09-2014 at 05:51 PM..