View Single Post
Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 12-22-2013, 04:03 AM

"I'll pass." Rave said, eyeing the skein with suspicion. The reptile-woman wasn't as much of a problem as she had anticipated, just quick to 'frustration' which was something rather identifiable to the constable. A less stone-y "Thank you." even managed to drift Draza's way before the guard took a few steps back to her selected spot. With the night descending so quickly and the wear of the day leaning heavier on her shoulders she thought better of keeping her findings to herself-- what if she did fall asleep and the thief passed by her? Certainly she would be better prepared to let this rowdy group rouse her if anything appeared.

With a deep breath Rave turned around to tell the group only to see that several had already drifted off to sleep. She rolled her eyes and addressed those that still could keep their eyelids open "The net over here appeared to have been tampered with. Your best bet to find whatever this thing or person is will be catching them as they pass through there... I'd appreciate it if you woke me should anything appear so I can deal with them officially."

There. That should do it. They should respect her duty to uphold the local law and wake her as requested! Rave was confident that these people, strange as their band might be, would see it in their best interest to respect her wish.

Roll to remain awake:The 20-sided dice lands on 5
Roll to resist a spell:The 20-sided dice lands on 20
Roll to listen:The 20-sided dice lands on 14