View Single Post
Queen_Andais
I move the stars for no one.

Penpal

Old 10-29-2015, 08:00 PM

Treasure Hunt:

You the Treasure Hunter will need to scour your closet, cabinets, house or apartment or whatever you live in to find the various items. There are different categories of items and depending on their commonality I have assigned them a point value. Easy enough, right? Please review the lists and know that if you do possess ALL items listed you are looking at a potential 400 points. Quite frankly if you do have all of these items I might throw in a few extra points. But we shall see if anyone does.

Rules:
1. Group all items of the same category together (i.e. all items for 1 point go together in one photo)

2. Take picture of the items (yes, I know not all items will be able to fit in one picture, if you are submitting more then one photo for that category due to size, label 1 of 2, or however many there are. This is to make my life easier and ensures you get your full points.

3. There are three categories of items.

4. All submissions need to be sent by PM to me before the close of the event.

5. Points collected for this game will be added to your total for the giveaway item.

Category 1:
Each item contained within this category will be worth 2 points each and there are a total of 25 items. This equals to 50 points for all those that don't want to do mental math.

*Scissors *Tooth Brush *Hair Brush *Water Bottle *Plastic Cup

*Laundry Detergent *Hand Soap *Rubberband (a hair tie works as well) *Picture Frame *Movie (You will get credit for only one, so no need for multiples as they don't count for points)

*Soda (Bottle or can, makes no differene) *Video Game (Any game system, only one please, no multiples) *Plate *Pillow
*Calendar

*Game Controller (only one please, no multiples) *Straw *Fork *Spoon *Knife

*Hat *TV Remote *Ear Phones * Shoes (only one please, no multiples) *Plant (only one please, no multiple)

Category 2:
Each item contained within this category will be worth 5 points each and there are only
20 items in this category for a total of 100 points.

*Birthday Card *Candle *Stuffed Animal *Glasses (sunglasses or prescription, either works) *Paperback Book (one only please, no multiples)

*Coupons * Yarn (only one please, no multiples) *Squirt Gun (WaterGun, same thing) *Hardcover Book (only one please, no multiples) *Blue Pen

*Tea Cup *Pint Glass *Halloween Candy *Nail Polish *Backpack

*Deck of Playing Cards * Framed Artwork (Your's or someone elses) *CD *iPod *Cookie Jar

Category 3:
Each item contained within this category will be worth 25 points each and there are only 10 items in this category for a total of 250 points.

*Bowling Ball * Black or Orange Storage Container * Pig Shaped Piggy Bank * Gold Fish (The ones that are alive, not the ones you eat that have a smile on their face) *Crocheted Shawl, Blanket, Scarf, Animal (any one of these items, just one though)

*Horse Figurine *Dream Catcher *Holiday Cookie Cutter *Bottle of Ketchup *Any one Video Game System (i.e. Play Station, Xbox, Wii, Sega...just one though)

Please have fun finding the items listed. Treasure Hunts were among one of my favorite party games as a kid.

Last edited by Queen_Andais; 10-29-2015 at 08:14 PM..