View Single Post
Destiny
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-15-2012, 09:11 PM

"You're a sweet girl, you know that?" He said, wobbling into the elevator and pressing the button for the 8th floor. "There aren't many women like you out there. All they care for are my insanely good lucks." He chuckled, but he didn't feel like laughing on the inside.

When the doors opened on the 8th floor, he made his way to the door to his apartment room. As he bent down to lift up the welcome mat, he almost lost his balance and toppled over, but he caught himself before he could. He really was making a fool out of himself.

He snatched the key from under the mat and unlocked the door, stumbling inside gratefully. "Ahh... home sweet home." He turned around to face Alexa. "Thanks girly. I appreciate it." He smiled, a genuine smile. He really meant it. "I don't mind if you stay. It gets lonely around here sometimes." He leaned against the wall for support as he opened the door to his room. "Make yourself at home! I'll... just be..." Before he could say anything else, he was already passed out on his back on the bed.

Last edited by Destiny; 04-23-2012 at 11:34 PM..