View Single Post
Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 04-15-2012, 09:23 PM

Blushing at the compliment Alexa looked at the floor sheepishly. "Thank you." she said gently and walked into the elevator. "I'm sure that's not true." she tried saying comfortingly about everyone only liking Vincent for his looks, she was sure that he would be so much better sober, and that he could proove those words wrong. Walking over to his door she watched as he stooped down to get his key and grabbed the back of his shirt as he nearly tumbled over. "Careful!"

WHen the door was finally open she took the key off of the table he set it on, and before she could respond she found him out cold on the bed. "I'm sorry, I can't stay Vincent... But I will bring you some coffee." she breathed and gently pulled the blankets around him after taking off his shoes. Leaving him a note, and some headache medicine, she smiled and left his room, locking the door and returning the key. Once out of the buikding, she felt better now that she had helped someone like him in need.

Sipping on her iced coffee, the brunette desided to take her time getting to the college, slowly window shopping as she walked threw the downtown streets. It seemed like today wasn't turning out so ordinary after all.