View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 08-15-2013, 09:57 PM

Forest woke up some time later only to realize she was in some sort of building. Like one used for experiments or studying rather than just anything else. She could feel her pull to the forest knowing that they were still in the forest, if correct, they were close to the heart of the forest. She felt like there was something that she should remember, but, couldn't.

Kitty looks around wondering where she was or how she got here. "Hello?" she asked looking around, but, no one around her could hear anything she was saying. "Why can't you hear me? Hello i'm right here!" Kitty began to freak out trying to get people's attention, but it was almost like she was dead. What she didn't realize was that she was still asleep in the tent unmoved.

Logan slept through out the night until the morning sun shown through the tint a little on his side. He kissed Kurt on the fore head and got dressed not noticing the scent from last night had faded. He snuck out of the tent making breakfast for everyone, egg and cheese croissant sandwiches with sausage on the side. Making some strong, black, coffee he poured himself a cup and waited in silence for the others to wake up.