Thread: WTF RPG
View Single Post
Chrysothemis
Eternal Lurker

Old 02-25-2019, 01:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat Dakuu View Post
I see, Kry. I think I might look into it then since I will probably need a backup simply because of RPRs limits. I like the set up of menewsha and regular forum roleplay since I'm used to it, though it's pretty cool that other sites let you write from your characters' profiles.

I forgot that RPR lets you filter requests like that, Chrys. I've yet to use it. I'll just look at a person's profile myself to see if I care because enough people have surprised me despite being nearly ten years younger than me. It's probably always easier to write with someone close to your own age though.
For what it's worth, I use Toyhouse to house my extra characters, but it's still invite-only so you can't use it unless you find someone on Deviantart or Discord that's handing out invites (which isn't hard if you look, in fact, some TH users have hundreds of extra invite codes but it's still tedious...)

And yeah, you can set your account to automatically block friendship requests and PMs from minors, even if their age isn't public. I don't doubt that there are some cool RPers that I'm missing out on but... I've had too many run-ins with ones that either wanted to cyber or ones that were just plain rude.