View Single Post
Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 02-19-2015, 12:30 AM

"To tell you the truth, dad, You should've considered Serenity's feelings when telling your tale," Greg said as he sighed, "That's not the kind of story you tell in front of the misses' or any woman for that matter!"

"Son, she deserved to know the truth," Mr. McClair glared at the window, "I hope Minase isn't getting yelled at too much."

Greg sighed and asked, "Why did you do this to us? Just be glad we kind of like each other or ugh! You're an idiot sometimes, dad."

"But son, you have everything any fellow dreams of," Mr. McClair exclaimed, "Co-owning a company and soon it'll all be yours. So it was suitable that I find you an accurate mate. I wouldn't ever picture you with your high school sweetheart. She wouldn't make our family proud."

"Does mom even know about this?" Greg yelled, "Oh, you didn't consider her opinion either!"

Greg and his dad argued back and forth. Then Greg looked at the door as it opened. He felt so embarrassed about yelling at his dad in front of Serenity. Mr. McClair and his son both apologized when they saw Serenity.