View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 11-03-2013, 01:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R a n d e h View Post
Hmmm definitely check your body stuff. I mean I can go on about how you shouldn't use Pantene, but that has nothing to do with the break outs XD!

When I was getting them on the sides of my face and forehead I switched to an Anti Residue shampoo (I use Live Clean Apple Cider Anti Residue - I don't think it's available in the US).

What do you use on your face? Have you ever used tea tree oil? It gets rid of pimples and stuff really quickly I find. You can get some at the Body Shop. Don't use their face wash though if you have sensitive skin, just the tea tree oil dabber will do ^^;; Burts Bees has one too.
Someone else was telling me about shampoos to use. I think it might have been Izumi? I once got this silicone free shampoo from Garnia and holy crap, it was the worst shampoo I'd ever used. V_V

I have recently gotten into the tea tree oil stuff. I got a lotion and the face wash from the Body Shop. Like you said the face wash doesn't work well for me. The lotion seems to heal blemishes up pretty quickly but it also seems like it creates more so I haven't been completely sold on it yet. I was thinking about trying the oil though. I saw that Burts Bees had some oil like that but I didn't get it since I wasn't sure if it worked well or not.