View Single Post
Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 11-03-2013, 01:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R a n d e h View Post
Nope that was my misunderstanding XD It was obvious and I totally missed it!

Well on Ava we used this fun feature on photoshop for the recolors. So as long as you had things on different layers and what not it was pretty easy. Actually I think Bobbi learned the trick from someone on Mene so ya'll probably do the same thing.

Yep, I used to be so selfish too. Would complain about my skin. It was perfect and I'm not being cocky. Now I take such good care of it because it's not perfect and it drives me bananas. I *mostly* only use all natural products so it's hard for me to justify people using other products, but at the same time I'm not an all natural freak so I don't judge XD I used to use all the bad stuff kekekeke.

If you're going to try the oil for blemishes get this: Tea Tree Blemish Gel | The Body Shop ®

It works REALLY good! The Burt's Bee's one is "better" in a cleaner sense (since the body shop isn't all natural), but I find it doesn't work as good.

Also remember that products take about a month to start showing you if it's "working". When a product starts working you often get break outs because it's bringing all the crap beneath your skin to the surface. This is when people think that products aren't working because they are breaking out, when in essence, it's working. That's not true for everything though of course :)
I'm the loser on the team that doesn't own potatoshop >.< I wish I did - would make recolors and thumbing so much easier for me! But I have to use paint to make stuff. Then to make them transparent I put it in a free program called paint.net and then I erase the white stuff around the item. THen have to change the sizes and thumb....for each color D: XDD