Thread: Pokemon Go!
View Single Post
Shadowfflur
Wait...What?

Old 07-12-2016, 10:09 PM

Aww, that does make it tough Knerd.

Just got back from another adventure and so need to brag/share! After lunch I asked kiddo if they wanted to play at the park. Yes, of course, so off we go to the park near our house that also happens to have 1 stop and a gym. We get there and there is a summer camp there so tons of big kids, and not ideal for my just turned 2 year old. So I grabbed the stop and drove over to another park that is usually much quieter.

Its only about 5 minutes away, but in that time kiddo falls asleep. Great. Well, I'm already at the entrance and theres a stop at the play equipment, so I go in anyway and catch 2 Dratini in the parking lot! So I get those, a couple stops on the way, swing by the grocery store, and then kiddo wakes up. Of course, she wants to play at the park still, so I dropped off the food at home and went back to the first park. It was not nearly as crowded this time, so she got to play and I got to train at the gym once. Then a Tauros appeared!! I grabbed kiddo and tracked the beastie down, catching him on my second attempt and after 2 razzberries (they make tough pokemon easier to catch). I was totally that crazy person jumping up and down. LOL!

I also managed to catch enough Eevee's to evolve one, and got a Flareon! Such a good Pokemon hunting day for me <3