View Single Post
~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-29-2014, 04:38 AM

Lillith waved off the insult as if it were a fly. "You think I don't know that? I always knew why God made me barren. You aren't telling me anything new. Anyway, does a mother bird swoop in to save her babies after they have left the nest? No. I am not responsible for what you all choose to do to each other." She said, sounding bored. This girl had outlived her usefulness, having been only an amusement in the first place. Lillith turned to leave again, and that was when someone crashed into the balcony and actually defended her. It was a shock, to say the least. Taking a closer look at the young man, Lillith's eyes widened. "It can't be. Shiro?" She asked, her voice a whisper. Shiro was the only demon in history that could be considered Lillith's direct child. Lillith and Lucifer had created a body to carry their child, and Lillith had possessed the body long enough to conceive. A few of her tears had sealed the deal, making the child truly hers. Since she was sealed away in another dimension at the time, she had been unable to give birth to the child or help to raise him, but she had always wanted to meet him. "Is it really you?"