View Single Post
creeepyzombieee
Cree-Z

Old 03-29-2015, 11:04 PM

Silver stepped out from behind the trees and Froslass glided gracefully to her side, "I highly suggest you rethink that course of action my friend." She smiled as she pulled out another pokeball, this one holding her Manectric, and threw it up into the air and catching it effortlessly. She knew her Froslass wouldn't be able to do much, she had only just evovled a few days earlier but her Manectric was now a seasoned pro at not only battling but also competing in contests so if worst came to it He would be able to help out.

She turned to her new 'companions', could she even call them that yet? And smiled even more, "I don't suppose you two need any help dealing with this ... " She looked to the Team Eclipse trainer and smirked, "Person?" She looked to the Vulpix and gave it a little smile, despite it's angry demeanor. If this was the trainers strongest Pokemon then the Eclipse grunt was going to have some problems taking anybodies Pokemon. She looked to the Luxray, now on it's guard and staring intentionally at the Vulpix, If his energy is anything to go by he is possibly stronger then Froslass.

Her Froslass was one of her weaker Pokemon but had one of the most stubborn natures of any Pokemon she had ever met. Her strongest was definalty her Slamance but a mere Vulpix wasn't danger enough to require her Dragon type. She watched as a stray sparked shot out of the Luxray's heard and sizzled as it drew close to Froslass who winced slightly, Yep, definatly stronger then Froslass.

(( Im stealing Kityoto's idea of underlining pokemon's names haha ))