Thread: Say I Do, Alibi
View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 04-19-2015, 06:51 PM

"No I didn't" He muttered looking down as if embarrassed and stalling for time. He could feel the cops eyes on the back of his neck still. He swished around the remnants in the bottle of the shot glass. That tiny drop that never seemed to come out no matter how far you had tipped the glass up. He tried to keep the smile from his eyes when he looked up suddenly at her words. The thought of revenge sounded very sweet indeed. On her would be nice to for dragging him into this mess, but that would have to wait until after. "I'll wait here than.

Of course, as soon as she went into the backroom he poured himself another shot and turned the bar stool to face the outside as if people watching those wandering by on the streets. Tipping back the shot and turning just enough to place it back on the bar he pulled out his phone. It was time to throw some scanners out. Nothing around seemed to be triggering as out of the normal security the Fox... Hino would have had around her place. He nodded slightly to himself and took a breath, glancing once again at the people walking by.

Elliot turned around quickly as he heard the distinct sound of her returning. Her hand brushed his tenderly and he felt the exchange and blinked at her before comprehension sunk in. The exchange showed how smoothly working of a thief she was, but it was what she had passed him that made him jump up from the stool and trip over his own feet. "Oh right. You want me to propose. That is what this is, right. I .. oh" That social awkwardness he possessed, and why he was a hacker in the first place and not any other type of criminal, spread across his face in a blush and he ran his hand with the phone in it through his hair.

"I guess ummm, you need to come out from behind the bar right? And as long as they can't see our lips we can say anything by the way." He continued, starting to ramble in his struggle to get back some control over the situation. His back was to any windows, so he knew that he could say anything as he held out his hand for her to take so he could 'walk her gentlemanly around the bar' to the open floor. I did a quick scan of your place, and they haven't put any bugs in anywhere, but if you're being framed its only a matter of time.