View Single Post
Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 11-07-2011, 06:53 AM

Franklin Village. Seito rubbed her hands together. According to her information, that thief who was constantly stealing from her stash of items had come to here. No doubt to stalking Mr. Mayor.

Seito grinned to herself as she spied her target lurking among the bushes across the house. No doubt about it. She could smell the birthday cake from the thief’s hat. Birthday Cake Hat Girl (name unknown). Crimes included stealing, conflagration (the burning of the Town Hall), and above all else, being a dangerous sane fangirl. It was always the sane ones you have to watch out for. Crazy was expected and avoidable if you know what you’re doing, but the sane ones plot like a competent evil genius.

Glancing to the right, Seito looked at the apple tree. Climbing it would provide a better view. With a quick jump, Seito pulled herself up to a branch and pulled out a pair of binoculars. Mr. Mayor had planned a small sojourn to Franklin Village to visit his parents. Seito pulled an apple off the branch and munched on it as she continued to observe her target. She couldn’t fail this mission. That girl had to be stopped.

“Oh just look at that grin on her face,” Seito muttered. She turned her attention to Mr. Mayor and his mother who were sitting, chatting over tea. Poor Mr. Mayor. He probably didn’t even know that his beloved sanctuary that he called home was about to be invaded by an evil fangirl who was no doubt plotting to bamboozle the entire family for pictures.

“OMG, is that a llama?!”

Seito nearly fell out of the tree as she saw the Birthday Cake Hat Girl pull a llama out of thin air. Such hocus-pocus really shouldn’t surprise her. It was Menewsha after all. But a llama?!

… Oh no. What was that noise?

Seito stared with a deadpanned expression on her face. That was a potato launcher. Or more specifically it was her potato launcher. Her eyebrows furrowed together in confusion. A llama and a potato launcher. What kind of trap was that? And why was she aiming it at Mayor household?!

Springing
forward, Seito jumped out of the tree, landing on the ground with a roll. “Watch out!” she shouted, unsure if the family would even hear her. Seito reached into her bag pocket, a nifty space dimensional pocket that she picked up from a certain Doctor. Grabbing the first thing that came out, she threw it at the fangirl.

“Ow!” Birthday Cake Hat Girl said. She looked at what hit her. “A frying pan plushie? Where did this come from?”

“Stop right there you evil fangirl!” Seito shouted.

“You!” the fangirl said pointing at Seito. “You’re as bad as Yumeh! Why are you always foiling my plans?”

“Because you’re evil!” Seito yelled.

Just then Mrs. Mayor peered outside, hearing the commotion from inside the house. “Oh my, what is going on here?” the elderly woman asked.

Seito and Birthday Cake Hat Girl froze, staring at Mrs. Mayor. Seito recovered first, launching another frying pan plushie into the potato launcher as the Birthday Cake Girl pressed the trigger button. Birthday Cake Hat Girl quickly tossed it to the side before it exploded. “Oh well,” Birthday Cake Hat Girl said. “I have another one.”

Seito gawked. “How many things did you steal from me?!”

The fangirl smirked before hopping onto the llama. “You can’t catch me!” she said, taking off.

“Come back here!” Seito shouted, taking off after her. As she took off, a thought struck her. ‘Hmmm I wonder what happened to her husband. Oh right, Mr. Mayor mentioned something about his father being in the hospital. Need to send a care package later.’

Seito turned a corner, coming to a fork in the road. One led back into town and the other led out, into the nearby forest. Spotting a tall man in front of a store Seito ran up to him. “Sir? Have you seen a girl on a llama? Which way did she go?”

The old man pointed down the road leading into the forest. “Of course,” Seito muttered to herself. She was going to capture that fangirl if it was the last thing she did. Seito took off, racing down the road. She didn’t get too far before a squirrel darted across her path, causing her to jumped out of the way so she didn’t run into the poor animal.

“Whew!” Seito said. “That was a close one, IF I WASN’T ABOUT TO RUN OFF A CLIFFFFF!”

She tumbled off the cliff, screaming as she fell to the ground. With a thud she landed on the ground. “Ow,” she moaned. She looked around to find herself deep in the woods. From the sound of rushing water, a river must be close by. Other than that, Seito didn’t have a clue as to where she was now. “Yup. Totally lost,” she mumbled to herself. “This day can’t get any worse can it?”

She looked up the cliff. “I guess I’ll try climb back up.” Glancing to the west, she noticed the sun was setting. “In the morning, but first I have to find somewhere to sleep.” Seito noticed a cave just along the cliff side. “That will do.”