View Single Post
AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥
Send a message via Yahoo to AmaniIshtar

Old 07-17-2011, 07:05 PM

Kira shook her head when her blonde friend complained about her first classes, sad that they wouldn't see each other for the first few classes, mainly from being in separate grades. But they still had lunch and of course, Art class. Then again knowing Ren, they two would skip out on a few of the classes. They'd been doing it since childhood, skipping classes together. Except one year. Kira suddenly seemed to withdraw into herself as she thought about that one year, the pain she had caused her best friend and her brother too. Looking everywhere else she spotted a new kid, unable to control her flinch. It had always scared her, but ever since she was little she had always been empathetic to others, and she grew, so to did this weird little instinct of hers. Sometimes it was a saving grace, this instinct, it almost seemed like an innate lie detector.

Finally able to wrest her gaze away from the new guy, she plastered a very much practiced fake smile which could fool almost anyone when she heard Ren speaking. "Pizza? Sure. I'll even bring Cal. Tell my mom that we're having a study session." She replied with not so much mock enthusiasm, after all she geniunely wanted to spend time with her friend. "Cal may want to talk to you though. I think he's debating tattoos, or piercings, which threw mom into a fit about her 'baby boy'. I'm glad she hasn't caught wind about me wanting a few myself." She spoke as she pushed away from the lockers, both hands wrapped on her bag strap. "So what say you to at least attending first period, then meeting up after to ignore math. I'm sure if we really need to Cal can assist us. Math wiz that he is." She offered, hoping that maybe a break after her hated class would help her stay awake.