View Single Post
JessehBoo
oh comme je souhaite pour nos lèvres d'entrer en collision lorsque la lune se lève.
Send a message via AIM to JessehBoo

Old 07-17-2011, 07:45 PM

Looking up at Kiki as she stared at the new student she could tell they had the same feeling. Airen sighed and shifted her messenger bag so it sat on the side of her thigh. Chuckling she began to imagine sweet little Caleb with tattoos and piercings, although he wouldn't look half bad he definitely wouldn't look like "Mommy's Baby Boy" anymore. "I'm not surprised, my mom sent my dad my school picture from last year a few months ago and he called me up in a fit about how i destroyed my beautiful face. The way i see it is a parent will usually always feel more protective over the child that is opposite their sex, if its between two or more kids that is. Hence "Momma's Boy" and "Daddy's Girl"." When Kiki started to walk away from the lockers Airen took stride next to her, they were headed toward the courtyard, they had a good hour before class started, however to get to the courtyard they'd need to pass Frankenstein that had walked in the main doors. "Yeah guess i can stomach Science, i mean i just cant wait for the frog dissection, its hilarious to see all the popular girls scream and get queasy" She said with a twisted grin on her face.