View Single Post
musikfreakx
you are a hurricane prone area, the glass will break through often

Old 07-19-2011, 05:13 AM

((I went ahead and posted even though my profiles are only up on the OOC :) ))

Adelina groaned as she was hit in the head with a pillow. "Geez, knock it off," she said and flailed her golden arms wildly, refusing to open her dark blue eyes. Her brownish red mane spilled over the Queen size bed, like a bloody chocolate waterfall.

"Get up. Get up. We're late, for God's sake Addie," Liam yelled at his twin, cocking his head and knocking the girl once again with the pillow. His muscles made the pillow THWAP across her head, the painful noise resonating in the artistic room.

"Shut up! Get out!" The seventeen year old groaned. She sat up, gray comforter wrapped around her. Tiny silver stars were designed on top of it, glinting in the light coming through her window. Glaring at her brother, her eyes darted to her left, taking in her blinking alarm clock, which must have went off during the night. Cursing, she returned her gaze to Liam. "Get out Liam! I have to change!" Adelina yelled. She grabbed her pillow and flung it at him angrily, watching it hit him like the bag of feathers it was.

"Calm down, Nugget," Liam taunted, using the girl's childhood nickname. As a baby, her first word was "nugget", yelling it when their mother waved a chicken nugget in front of her face and taunted her with it. He tossed the pillow back at her and strode out, gently grabbing the stream of Christmas lights lining her door frame. A string also hung from the ceiling, turned on by a third light switch by her door.

Jumping up, Adelina threw off her Beatles crop top she had fallen asleep on. She had showered the night before, thankfully, and pulled on a pair of paint splattered gray jeans. Next she pulled on a yellow of the shoulder top which had thin white stripes across it horizontally. Yellow flats, a long necklace with a pair of nerd glasses hanging on them, and a splash of dark red lipstick completed the look. She ran balm over her lipstick, swiping on some mascara to accent her already long lashes, and glanced at herself in the mirror, which had large, Broadway styled light bulbs above it.

The girl ran her hands through her shiny, luscious waves and sighed. Grabbing her checkered book bag, the girl quickly brushed her teeth and darted downstairs, grumbling under her breath about waking up late. "Bloody first day of the school and we're late. Spectacular," her light soprano voice was filled with sarcasm. She grabbed an iced coffee from the fridge, looking back at her brown haired aunt. "I know honey, just hurry up. Liam is driving you both," the young woman said sympathetically and tossed the curly haired male a key ring.

"Wicked," Liam said with a grin and caught them, looking out the window at the black, 1968 Mustang. It was their grandpa's, and had been left to their Aunt because she loved it so much. He was already dressed in a pair of dark wash blue jeans, black high top Converse, and a plain grey shirt which accented his muscles. Throwing on a navy blue, thin hoodie, he finished his cereal bar and raised an eyebrow at his sister. "Let's go, Nugget."

Sighing angrily, but in defeat, Adelina followed her brother out and hopped in the car. "Don't call me Nugget," she muttered and grit her teeth, slowly sipping her vanilla iced coffee. In a matter of ten minutes, due to Liam's speeding and short cut taking, they arrived at the school. She slammed the passengar door of the classic muscle car, long legs carrying her to the other side of the car. Squinting her teal eyes against the sunlight, the British bombshell took in the new school, having only been there once before. "I'm nervous," the words were a barely audible whisper.

Liam nearly didn't hear his sister, closing and locking the car door behind him. His brows furrowed as he debated what to say, their growing apart making it hard for him to know how to comfort her. "I'm not," he replied and shrugged, stepping ahead of her, black book bag hanging off of his broad shoulders. "Ello ladies," he said seductively and charmingly as he stepped into the building, passing a few hot girls.

"Ego much," Adelina mumbled and followed her brother, nodding at a girl who was the front doors. Stepping in, she let out a breath that blew back a lock of her dark hair. "Er, 'ello," she said to a few passerbys who stared at her curiously. Pulling her schedule out of her pocket, she sighed. "First class, science three. If only I knew where that was," chuckling half heartedly, five foot nine inches carried her to an awaiting class room. Nerves began to eat on the British beauty, and she rocked on her feet while she prepared herself to go in.

With a confident manner, Liam strode the halls, noticing the curious stares he received but not responding to them, unless it was a hot girl. Then of course, he smirked and winked, not stopping his pace. He had memorized his schedule and he easily walked into the science class room, grabbing a seat close to the back of the close, but not too far back. He pulled out his LG Rumor 2 and texted his sister.

To: Nugget
Where are you? Too afraid to come in, huh?

Buzzing erupted from Adelina's back left pocket, making her jump. She checked the message and frowned. "Jackass," she mumbled and took a deep breath, staring at the door in front of her.

Last edited by musikfreakx; 07-19-2011 at 05:25 AM..