View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 09-01-2019, 02:15 PM

Nova_Alchemist: What should Amber and Spencer do? It's not the weekened so...

The debreifing was a conversation about a young woman going missing three years ago. Someone had claimed to see her multiple times since the dissapearance. However, it seemed to Rossi that it was just a ghost in the wind or so. "So you want us to go out and try to find a missing girl from three years ago?" Rossi asked as Morgan seemed confused "How do they know they have seen her and aren't just seeing things?" The debriefing went on for about twenty minutes until the team was told they had an hour to get on the jet. The question was, would Rane be going with them or not? Garicia was staying while Rossi, Morgan, and Hotch were going.

---

"Seems fine to me" Spencer stated "Wow tastes pretty good...uh not that I thought it would taste bad...I'm just going to shut up now." Reid said trying not to kill the pleasant mood. He then got a text which was stil in his pocket stating [A mission has come up, you, Garica, and Amber are to stay put unless needed. You're off on medical leaf as of this moment but if I have questions I will call. - Hotch]