View Single Post
Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Sakura_Madison Send a message via MSN to Sakura_Madison Send a message via Yahoo to Sakura_Madison

Old 10-28-2008, 06:02 AM

Hello shosho! *huggles*

You know me too well that I am not really a text-wall person, but I will try again. I am glad that you have got this thread up because I am kinda lost in this event. Kinda getting frustrated a bit here and there. *sighs* I wish it was like the event from last year. I like seeing the candy come down on us. XD But, I guess it is better to earn the candy now then having to have them drop in your face. The Candy Apples are hard to do the trick or treating though. That is making me pull my hair around.

Anyways, cool off on my ranting, my favorite candy, depends though... I like having a Snickers bar and a Twix bar. XD So yummieness. I do not know what my parents like for candy though. Do not know much about their like of candy, just never asked them about that. But, I know that Halloween will draw us to do some trick or treating though. I can still pull off to be a kid though and get some free candy. XD