View Single Post
Princess_Creep
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-07-2012, 08:31 PM

I hear it inside me, and know that it's true
Music will always sound better with you
The sway and swirl of the melodies
Made rich with every sound you breed

Welcome to the big city, kid. Let me guess; you've come here to realize your dream of becoming a big-shot singer or dancer. Yeah, us too. And you've probably heard the stories. We all have. The stories of how you'll never make it; how you'll just end up getting screwed over in the end. That's why we've banded together. The music industry is a dog eat dog world, and it never hurts to have allies. Because you have to fight your way to the top. All the way. If you aren't at the top of the deck, you might as well be at the bottom. And if you don't have the right allies, you'll never get to the top. That's why the twelve of us have banded together. Six musicians and six dancers. We make music and art together while working our way to the top, and, although we are starting out as strangers, we have sworn to stick together, and put each other before our careers. To bring love and unity to a cold, heartless industry.

----------

RULES

I am the queen and supreme ruler of this thread. Obey me and only me.
Obey the Menewsha Terms of Service at all times.
This is a semi-literate roleplay. That means posts must be at least ten sentences long, and you must use correct spelling and punctuation. Absolutely no cheat-speak ever.
Romance is encouraged in this roleplay. It spices up any plot.
No mindless or excessive violence, and no killing anyone.
Try to remain semi-active and post once a week or so. Also, if you see someone getting left behind, have the courtesy to wait for them to catch up.
This is not a supernatural roleply. No super powers or fantasy elements allowed.
Send all profiles to me with the title 'My Heart's Song' and include a :rawrmayor: so I know that you read the rules.

----------

PROFILE SKELETON

Username:
Character name:
Dancer or Musician:
Personality:
Picture (anime please!):

----------

LINKS

To OOC Thread contains link to character journal's
To Accepted Profiles

Last edited by Princess_Creep; 04-08-2012 at 10:40 PM..