View Single Post
heartages
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-26-2009, 12:42 AM

[034.] Edeline's Faulty Memory

Secretly, Edeline wanted to climb into that bed with her sleeping love and hold him all night. But she knew she couldn't. She watched his chest rise and fall, steadily. She remembered earlier when they had arrived at the residence of Chronos through the clock. She'd met Morpheus. He warned her about her connection to the family of Chronos. Since then, she'd been having severe headaches, something she refused to worry Gallagher about, mainly due to another of her symptoms.

Edeline was remembering things that had never happened; remembering places she had never been. It bothered her, especially considering that most of the foreign memories involved a romantic relationship between Gallagher and herself. She would be far too embarrassed to tell him such a thing.

She exited the room and turned to find herself face to face with Morpheus, who was grinning madly. "My memory," she flatly stated, "you've done something to it. My memory is faulty."

"Not faulty," he laughed. "It really is your memory. I just stole those particular memories from your future self and have given them to you now." Edeline gasped, almost excitedly and out of embarrassment. That meant that she actually would be with Gallagher in the future! "Just wait until the total memory unfurls. And ponder my words from today very, very carefully." He faded away, smiling in a sinister manner.

Edeline didn't know what to make of his final words before he took his leave. Ponder his words? Which words should she ponder exactly? She thought about everything he had just spoken about, running it through her mind slowly. Eventually, it hit her. He had stolen her memory in the future. What could that mean for her future self? What was in store?

Last edited by heartages; 07-05-2010 at 08:32 PM..