ENTRY FORM
[COLOR="skyBlue"][B][SIZE="5"]BOOP a Bobble![/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]
[paste or link IMG here]
[B]Comments[/B]: [optional]

EntriesX

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeapear View Post
BOOP a Bobble!

Comments: As an Australian, Christmas can often be overwhelming with the sheet magnitude of marketing directed towards a very European/US-centric view of Christmas: fireplaces, snow, hot food... etc., whereas for us that couldn't be further from the truth. Here I have tried to make a distinctly Australian bauble, one that possesses significance that the typical Australian family can relate to.
I'd imagine that the sand in the glass bauble was gathered from a Christmas beach trip down to Bondi (surfing/the beach is a pretty typical Australian Christmas activity since the heat is so hellish), and the kids then get to decorate the beachscape and paint on the ocean and attach the seagull to the stopper, because what beach Christmas is complete without the bloody gulls trying to steal your chips? Finally, the label is there to serve as a reminder of all the good times had that year, and there are probably many more, similar, baubles lying around for this family from all of their other, annual, Chrissy beach trips.

Man, I went reeeeally stereotypical there. I hope that my entry's okay; I started off doing a snowscape but it was just so unrelatable that I decided to just screw it and make something a little closer to home. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostPastry View Post
BOOP a Bobble!

Comments: I just had to draw Yumeh... Especially since Cecilia is the NPC he's the most fond of, and I imagine she loves him a bunch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnea View Post
ah yes, that makes sense. how old are they? if you don't mind me asking?

BOOP a Bobble!

Comments: cessy's dream world holds a lot of secrets... it also holds this gingerbread man. he doesn't look too pleased about it either!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma Corrin View Post
BOOP a Bobble!

Comments: I thought Cessy might enjoy making a memento of her Dreamland so this was the result! :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xogizmoox View Post
BOOP a Bobble!
Comments: Merry CATmas ~meow~ ^.^
Quote:
Originally Posted by GwenaHikari View Post
BOOP a Bobble!
[Triforce in the Sky]
Comments: [Triforce in the clouds...just because]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma Corrin View Post
BOOP a Bobble!

Comments: I thought Santa Yan should be included in our festivities as well! <3

Last edited by Nephila; 01-01-2016 at 11:43 PM..