View Single Post
Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 11-08-2014, 11:30 PM

Blade yelled as he fell from above into a strange room. He looked up as the large guards screamed leaping to join him. He turned to run seeing the girl again. Without asking he ran to her grabbing her back the waste. " Sorry." He said as he began to run with her. He ran out of the door right at the other woman there. "Less stares and more running." He Yelled to the other woman. He was surprised how fast the other woman was. He kept up with her as she lead them out of the building. He let out a scream as the other woman mashed a button sending all of them sliding down at a steep angle. He held onto Star as they slid. He ended up on the floor with the two women ontop of him. "ugh." He said as he looked up to see people in large chambers. "WHAT IN THE" He went silent as he pushed the other women off of him. He ran to one of the tanks. There was his brother or what was left of him. He just stared at the tank oblivious to everything.

Natsuki grabbed Mizu as she looked to star. She was about to scream again when she watched a red haired man fall from the top of the room. Her eyes winded as she saw large guards right after him. She quickly kept up with him as he ran out with Star. She took over as she lead them to the secret compartment. She followed the sound of water knowing it would lead out. She placed her hand on a panel. In a matter of moments they where all sliding down. She held on to MIzu. She was reveled when they landed on something soft. She jumped up when she heard the man. She could tell he was in pain staring at the person in tank. "They are gone I'm sorry." She said as tears fell from her face. "I didn't know there could be such evil. They are extracting spirit energy." She looked over her shoulder as she could hear others coming. Mizu I need your help with the water. I can do the rest." She said as she focused on the the four of them. A blue light coming from her as she said her command. In a matter of moments they went flying onto a bank. She gently rubbed her head making sure the others where ok.