View Single Post
Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 11-09-2014, 02:04 AM

Natsuki stared at Star. "Lady Hoteru I promise I will help you get them. I am so sorry." She said as she still had a tear running down her face. She shifted her eyes to Blade. "That man...he was your brother?" Blade shifted eyes hearing the girl. He closed his eyes as he sat on the ground. "Yes....." He stood there and then turned realizing that the two women where talking to something else. "What are you two talking to? Mizu is it?" He said as he didn't see anything other than the two women. He looked at the girl Hoteru was her name he thought. "What is up with you two and what was that place? " He pointed at Natsuki, "You...how did you do all of that? That isn't normal. Arts aren't that strong. " He said starting to freak out slightly. "What is up with your dress. " He said at the strange woman. "You look like you killed a Phoenix and clothed yourself in it." He said confused with everything.
Natsuki looked to sweet Mizu. "You can't see spirits? Your capable of it....Oh Mizu please show yourself. He wont hurt you. He has a good aura." She said looking at her clothing. "Oh...I guess your right it was a present from he spirits. My phoenix spirit..." She went quiet as she stood there thinking of her dear friend.