View Single Post
xserenityxninax
\(@O@)/
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 04-15-2016, 02:50 AM

James was in the back room helping get new food to the cooks and after he did that he was in the back room waiting on Lucy and when she did came he smiled at her but then his smile went away and he put his hands in his pockets and walked up to her. James had a cold look but kind eyes and lean down to her and said ""I know what you are Lucy I heard from one of my coworkers that a boy was stabbed and he is in the hospital I always know there was blood on your hands."James was walking back and fourth and looking at her and said "I know what you are and I know your like me and I know why your brother keeps eye on you since my sister does the same thing."James looked at her and smirked and then got closer to her and looked in her eyes and smiled at all.

Sammy looked at him and saw he was shy for some reason but Sammy just smiled at him and thought he was cute but then she blushed a bit she never thought saying that to him she was shy when it comes to the heart. Sammy then heard about going to the library and she looked at him and smiled at him and said "I would love to go Jack." Sammy was then beside him and she looked up at him she looked at him with pale blue eyes and smiled. "The library shouldn't be to far Jack."