View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 08-16-2014, 08:47 PM

Solaris did not waste time, once the female was seated upon the table. He moved to her, kneeling by her. He examined her feet, looking over the wounds there, as well as how far they went. His hands were kind and gentle, his movements slow as to not scare or harm her. He finally assessed the situation, lightly cupping her left foot into his hands. He closed his eyes for a moment, and a light lavander colored light would form around her foot. It was warm, creating a slight tingle in her foot though it did not hurt. Slowly the wounds began to heal, clearing away bit by bit. Once the left was done, he moved on to the right. They were both healed in a matter of minutes, and he smiled. Last thing was to clean off the blood and dirt left behind. He stood, looking up at her.

"I will find you some shoes to wear, though it is probably safe enough to walk around here without...you might enjoy them" he said to her. He then figured he should introduce himself and explain to her, as he had to the other. "My name is Solaris...this is the star temple, an escape and a place connected to the hearts of others" he could explain more later if she desired it, nodding to Kurako. "This is Kurako, he is a guest here, who arrived just before you" he said to her. He then looked to Kurako, "please stay with her for a few moments...I am sure she is nervous as you..perhaps it would be easier for her to speak to someone in a similar situation." He looked at the female, "you are safe here....no one will harm you." He did not know really why the words came from him, but they did without a second thought. Turning, he slipped from the room to obtain the shoes.