View Single Post
ThorsViking
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-16-2012, 04:26 AM

Lewis sat down in a large leather chair along the wall of O’Harron’s office. The Irishman was speaking with Terra. Lewis was thankful she answered. O’Harron, despite his age, was still a force to be reckoned with. Lewis was hesitant to make a move, even with his new power. Lewis assumed the short mobster wouldn’t care about his political affluence.

Mr. Wood said you were safe, I’ll send his driver to bring you back here. You’ll be safer here with friends.” James O’Harron hung up without an answer. “Your driver will pick up my employee and bring her”, The Irishman’s focus was toward Lewis. His gold tooth shone brightly in the dim lighting of the office.

“Yes, of course, I hope you do realize I was a perfect gentleman the whole time I was with her.” Lewis eyes darted to his phone that O’Harron placed on his desk. “The phone might come in handy to let Caleb know to pick Terra up.”

O’Harron tossed the phone towards Lewis. “I trust you were Mr. Wood. I trust you were. Drink?”

O’Harron poured two glasses from a large decanter, while Lewis shot Caleb a Text. The beverage had a smell of honey and spice. As the drink made its way to Lewis, he found the smell surprising relaxing, the aggression he was feeling from the Irishman melted away after the first sip.

--

“Get Girl. With the Mick.” Caleb knew what his boss wanted. He was to race back to the high rise and fetch the red haired woman, the club owner was pissed. Caleb downed his drink and left the club. He passed the two women he assumed were lesbians taking with some guy.

Probably scoring some drugs the guy looks the type.

Caleb needed to sober up, so, he ran across the street to the corner store for a coffee.

The store was nearly empty. The store owner was behind the counter. He was a older man, older then Caleb with a strong accent that he couldn’t place, but knew it was middle eastern. In the back was a short asian woman wearing a hoodie, Caleb could have sworn her eyes looked silver at a glance. Caleb made his way to the back of the store. A large coffee machine was in the back corner.

“Pardon me miss,” Caleb said as he moved toward Mara, who was blocking him from the machine.