View Single Post
Sparky435
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-18-2015, 10:17 AM

Reaching into his pack, Roland pulls out another water bottle and handed it to Eliza. "I tried to same more but I'll be happy with one person" he said with a smile before shaking his head. "I was born in vault 206 if I remember right, I've been out here for about three years now" he said with a small sigh thinking of his past. He remembered his parents and the few good times they had together, but he was glad things had gone this way, no more suffering. "Its sad to say out here was better than in there, at least were we can have guns to defend our selves." He said pulling his pack closer to him.

Rummaging through the bag, Roland had to make his way to the bottom before pulling out an old looking revolver. "Here, I trust you enough for his, I can have you out unarmed." He said handing her the gun. His eyes met her as he looked up and saw all the blood she had on her, "there's a small town to the north, let's go get you cleaned up" he added as he got to his feet again, moving was always the safest way to live out here. "How's your vision?" He asked not sure how fast they would adjust after being in there for so long.