View Single Post
Inspiration
ICKy Charity Owner

Old 08-24-2016, 07:27 PM

The Capital city Of Bangrala, is a bustling port city. Partially for its size, partially for the fact that the Grand Duchess Scarlet Karmaiko resides there in her palace, but mostly because the rest of the country is fairly overrun with savage monsters. We come in on our adventurers entering the cities northern entrance where the gates are still closed waiting to be opened. The guard only open the gates at certain times of day so that the savage monsters, and thieves that reside within the wilderness can not enter the sanctuary of the city. This of course puts those standing outside the gate in danger and ill protected from any that do wish to harm the simple folk that sit outside waiting for entrance.

A little human girl sits with her mother crying that she 'Need to go pee-pee!!' , another man leans against the wall, apparantly asleep for all the fact that he is standing upright. Than among all the various common folk there stands two that seem to stand apart from the rest. A half-elf ranger and a human cleric. It is they who first notice the call.

Running down the path someone yells out, the words are jarbled through the pain. As the man gets closer it is obvious he has a crude arrow sticking out of his back. Before he collapses at the gate where he was seeking help he gets out three words. "My caravan. Goblins!"

M i n u x e: The Wandering Poet:
(I'm so sorry this took so long. Computer issues. as in. i pretty much don't have one anymore. will update every day I possibly can. even if its via tablet <3 thanks for your patience)