View Single Post
R u b y
Grand Duchess of Gifs & Memes™

Old 05-24-2019, 07:45 PM

Nisty! Oh! Her! Okay yeah she's a really good tsum for beginners.
Good coin farmers are Scrooge, Beast, Scar, Peter Pan, Jasmine isn't really in the list but she's who I use. Scrooge is gonna be The easiet to skill all the way (skill level not score level) because he only needs like a fraction of the skill tickets to get there. He's not in the boxes tho so you to wait for a select box with him in it, or a capsule. I recommend waiting til a capsule because theyre easier.

Here's a skill upgrade chart that tells you how many buys/tickets you need to skill them fully.
https://disneytsumtsum.fandom.com/wi..._Upgrade_Chart

I don't have a list of good coin farmers, but apparently Gadget is good for coins too :3 Also if you're interested, moogaming on youtube has a lot of helpful tips and tricks for tsums. I think he has videos on who the best farmers are. He irks me a little because he pronounces tsums as "zooms" and that just gets me xD like they even tell you how it's pronounced dude xD "soom" like "sue". Anyway xD
btw once you've making a decent amount of couns per game (I'd say somewhere between 800-1000 depending on what you're comfortable with) always have the coin bonus on. It's kinda like a slot machine, so sometimes you won't really get anything, but other times it'll really pay out. Like some people get 100k. I've never gotten that high of a bonus, but I've gotten 20k and 40k before. Hell i get excited over 6k lol.

---------- Post added 05-24-2019 at 03:45 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvet View Post
Linnea, that octopus in your sig is adorable. <33