View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 05-05-2014, 03:42 AM

Kanra chuckled once more. Did he know which he was? That was an interesting question. He tilted his head, regarding the both of them with an amused look. "I am both...and neither" he smiles, "I make my own path, and my own destiny.....far better than a little lap dog such as you it seems." He winked at him, teasing him even more when he told him not to touch him as he had again. "Awe, what's the matter.....perhaps if I was that little woman toy of yours, you would be much more...agreeable?" he leaned back a bit, a table not to far behind him. His eyes were on Vlad, and held a playful yet darker edge to them.

The smart, calculating and cunning side of his personality was out at the moment. He could see the nerves working behind Vlad, each word he spoke ticking away at his hold piece by piece. He was such a fragile man, so easily worked and manipulated by Kanra. Sometimes he wished for a challenge, but other times, he was simply happy with playing with Vlad. "I suppose this little vindetta game has gone on long enough...any more and dear Vlad might pop a gasket" he hopped up to sit upon the table. "Go ahead...I suppose I owe you a reward for my little game with your mind...." he looked at him, "I will not move from this spot, my energy is yours for now if you desire it.....tick tock" he smiles.