View Single Post
Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. Only the strong survive."

Old 06-20-2011, 12:49 AM

Scarlett already knew that Declan knew her name so she then looked up to the entrance. "Hurry Nikolai.." She muttered, going over by Alex fearfully. When Declan said safe room her eyes lit up and she headed towards the room he pointed to. The doors to it were made of steel and only opened when the key was used, so she went over to Declan and took the key from his hand. "Guys, I know that we should be angry that they hid this from us.. but now's not the time." She pleaded, unlocking the steel door. Once it opened she looked in at the luxurious beds, large fridge, and tunnel leading to an exit. Then of course in the corner of the room was a bar. "Wow.." She stated softly, her long eye lashes fluttering lightly as she entered the room.

There were many weapons hanging up on the walls of the safe room, but many were in a glass container that only the key could open. "Alex, come look." She said, walking over to one of the large glass cases that held the nicest weapon inside. Her eyes instantly glanced to a large closet on the other side of the room. Being curious, she walked over and opened the two doors quietly. Inside were many clothes of all sizes. She walked into the closet and picked herself out a light pair of skinny jeans and a simple black tank top. Being in a dress and fighting mindless zombies wasn't the best thing so she left the closet with the clothes in hand and looked to Declan. "I'll take a drink. And mind if I put these on?" She asked, her green eyes looking to him for an answer.

Declan nodded. "I'll get you a drink in a minute, but as soon as that boy comes into the room I have to lock the door behind him or those monsters will get in. And if you wanna put those on, go ahead. That's what they're for." He said, his eyes glancing to the blushing Winter. He smirked slightly and looked to Alex. "Once the boys in here I suggest you all go into the safe room. We of course can only stay here for a few days before the air conditioning units run out, for once they do then there won't be anymore air in the building at all. And it being under ground...well we'd suffocate." He sighed. "The units will only last three days. Their automatically triggered to turn on once we enter.. but they don't have much power. With the guardian tower down theres no way to control the electricity in here, and the generator doesn't last long." He said softly.