View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 03-11-2014, 09:33 AM

as Blaine moved through the gates into the construction site he could see the lines of fear in her body. he wanted to take her away from here and wrapper her safely up in blankets. no I cant go hiding her from the world just because she is a woman and I am a man. I have to think of her like I did of Lewis. at this time she knows my secret but she is not important to me as he was. thoughts of the lose of him brought that anger boiling up in him. if he every caught the person that had killed him he would rip them to pieces with his bear hands.

As she knelt beside him he could feel a stirring of feelings he had thought he had driven out of him long ago. there was a power here that once he had loved to have over humans but he knew that down that path madness lay. he did not want to become his old sire, hungry for more power and ready to use his own child to bring it about. reaching out he gently set his hand on her head, his thumb rubbing gently against her hair. it was softer then his, maybe he would have to ask her what she used after this was over. he watched as the man moved near the entrance for a few moments as she knelt. so our stalker is wanting to set his terms of this encounter is he? let him think he has.

"and what game is this creature?" his voice was soft and deep. his hand dropped to Blaine's shoulder his hand seeming to claim her as his in that gester. "I have only been fallowing what is mine, it was you who were trailing some one." he sounded a bit bored with this talk. "your master on the other hand seems to have decided that she will not protect you any more. she has given you up for lost and fled this city." he smiled knowing that the creature in front of him might have a way of checking where she was. the funereal home where Warren was taking Lewis was far enough out that it would seem that she was leaving town.

<you have done well Blaine, but there are things we are going to have to work on before we can pull off this farce to any that might have met me.> his mind voice was warm and filled with care where his actions only showed his possession of her. <I think after we have dealt with this and made sure no other vampire is getting a bright idea to try for my throne, that we should go away for a week or so and have you lean.>